I came from Cinnamon Swirls blog and read about Candy Shoppe Designs blog hop. All you have to do choose 3 questions to answer & post it in your blog to get a chance to win the fabulous Feb Prize!
Here's the 3 questions I picked.
FOUR random examples as to what makes me, me.
I am Blessed.
- with a loving family who is not perfect mind you but I can say the best there is.
- with good friends who accepts me as me…both the good side and the not so good *wink*
- with work wherever I am.
I am Shy – I am not… (and all those who “knows” me raises their eyebrows hahaha”)
- I am a quiet type of person who thinks too much sometimes. Most of the time when in a group, I prefer to listen unless no one is talking.
- I can initiate a conversation if I need to but I prefer to be look around and observe. (honest! hahaha)
I am Thankful
- I am a thankful person. I may forget to say the words but deep in my heart I never forget a good deed done to me, for me, my family & friends. I
- All that I am and all that I will be is because of the Grace of our Lord Jesus. He is my everything. All my hope is in Him. He is my very best friend who is 100% with me through thick or thin, has never disappointed me and has always made me feel loved, especially in times that I need assurance.
Is there somebody out there in this world that you once knew or still know that you never got around to sharing your true feelings to? There may be more than just 1 person out there, maybe you're the silent and shy type, maybe you won't say it because you know that they already know what you feel. Who is this person and what would you say to them if they were standing in front of you at this very moment? (LOVING words ONLY!)
Thank you. I love you… I miss you.
What are your favorite WORDS or word that you find yourself using most frequently?
Amen – for claiming all the blessings
Aish… – when I forget something
What would you like to tell a teacher who has changed your life?
Thank you for teaching me to love, forgive and be a blessing to others. I am a work in progress and truly blessed to have you by my side all the time.