Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges NSD Blog Hop


Scrapbook Challenges fourth DT blog hop is ON! :) It officially started 10am (MT), 30 April and will go through Sunday at Midnight (MT).  There are a lots of AWESOME prizes in store for all who will participate so make sure you start at Pamela's Blog so you don't miss any inspiration & prizes.
Here's the sketch:


















and here's my take: (decided to twist the sketch)


















I created this layout for my Godson's Christening.  His mommy & daddy asked me to design a layout that will be used for the tarpolin that they want to put up during the reception.  *I'm honored & flattered*

Materials Used:
PP: Ocotber Afternoon, My Little Shoebox, Jillibean
Embellishments: AC Thickers, Creative Cafe button, Ribbon

27 comments:

Pamela said...

Absolutely love this! :)

mica said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the flowers :)

Rachel said...

Love the twist, and the flower stems!

Krystle said...

Precious!

Jenn :) said...

I adore your layout!! So super cute!! Thanks so much for playing along the blog hop!! :)

salme said...

Super cute! I love all the paper goodness!

Yara said...

Beautiful LO!

Anonymous said...

awwwww cute little one. Love your take on the sketch too...

Chiqui said...

Your layout is super cute! Love the handmade flowers!

Shawnsgirl315 said...

Great layout. I love the flowers. I think it will be beautiful for the mom and dad.
Michelle

Brittney said...

Those flowers are so yummy!

Alyssa said...

Great page! I love how you turned the sketch.

Sarah said...

I love those flowers!! Wow! Great job!

Kim said...

What a beautiful LO! Love that little red butterfly--it just pops off the page!

CathQuillScrap said...

Very clever use of the sketch... cute pics

becca said...

beautiful page! great idea and Im sure it will be a lovely display! Cute baby!

floridagirl said...

this is Gorgeous!! I love how you interpreted the sketch.

Jackie said...

Such a sweet LO! Thanks for playing along with us!

Becky said...

This is wonderful!

Debee said...

I LOVE your twist on the sketch - you layout is AWESOME! I love everything about it...the flowers, the ribbon stems...the colors! You rocked it! :D

Dani said...

I love this layout SOOOO MUCH!! Those flowers are amazing.. and how adorable are those pictures?!! =)

Rene Sharp said...

Thanks so much for taking part, hope you had fun this weekend!! Your layout is gorgeous!!

Dress To Scrap said...

cute baby and lovely layout!

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous LOVE those flowers!

Becky Moore said...

Wonderful layout and such a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Your LO is fantastic!!

j.leija said...

such a wonderful page! love those flower accents! thanks for hopping along :)