Saturday, August 29, 2009

Loving Lola

Sketch 158 @ Scrapbook Challenges
This is my Lola (Grandma in English) Coring. I chose 1 Corinthians 13:3-5 because this best describe her. She is a very good example of what love is really is.
She has the patience of a saint and too kind for her own good. I know she enjoys many things but does not envy and definietly does not boast. She is humble and is not rude. She is always giving even when nothing is left for her. She does not easily angered. She always forgives.
She lives far from me now and I trully miss her. When I was still a kid, I remember that she makes sure that I have lunch/snacks for school. She will pack baked goodies she made. She will take time to chat with me about anything.
She is also the one who introduced me to Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. She made us attend bible school during school vacation. At that time, I went because it was so much fun. Back then, I didn't realize how significant knowing and accepting Jesus in my life would be. Now, I can't imagine not knowing Him and not having a personal relationship with Him.
Thank you Lola C! I love you and I miss you!
Materials Used:
PP: ProvoCraft
Embellishments: Ribbons, Buttons

No comments: