Friday, June 19, 2009

Friendship

Here's my take for Scrap-It-Lah June challenge and Cathy's homemade embellishment at Scrapbook Challenges. Not completely done yet though, I took out the jouranal coz I was not happy with my handwriting *LOL*
This photo was taken during our Phuket trip in 2008. We were on our way back to the town from Phi Phi Island.
I am thankful for Lot's friendship. She's one of my close friend in Singapore. She's always ready to listen when I need to vent out some stuffs hahaha...I hope you don't get tired Lot *hugs*. She's one of my movie, coffee, hang out buddy.
Materials Used:
PP: Scrapbook Walls, October Afternoon, My Little Shoe Box, SEI, Noteworthy,Imaginisce, CoreColor Cardstock
Embellishments: AC Thickers, Buttons, Ribbon, Brads
Tools: Quickutz Sunshine tag
Technique: Handmade flower, Doodling, Tearing

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a fun & a pretty layout!! Thanks for playing along at SIL :)