Thursday, April 30, 2009

Special Moments


Last January I attended the wedding of my college friends. {Ejet & Malou} I was a witness to their love story since the begining and it so touching to see them getting married that day. I was also privileged to be one of their secondary sponsors. I was tasked to put on the Veil on the Bride & Groom.

The Veil is pinned from the groom's shoulders, extending it to cover the bride's head and shoulders. This is symbolic of the groom pledging his strength and protection to his bride - the wife who he promises to take care of, from this day forward.

Materials Used:
PP: Scrapbook walls, Noteworthy, Hambly Screenprints
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Hero Ats stamps, Making Memories metal embellishment, Making Memories brads,

2 comments:

salme said...

this is simple yet breathtaking...

liliput said...

This is really beautiful :)