Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shanghai Express


This was actually an old unfinished layout I have started doing during one of our mini scrapmeet at home (@ Chiltern Park) :-) After a lot of contemplating on what else to add I ended up just adding this phrases from Teresa Collins paper today *LOL*

This was my first Dinner & Dance in Singapore (2004). The theme was "Shanghai Express" held at Marina Mandarin Hotel. I was told by my colleagues that we must dress up to the theme but to be on the safe side I opted to wear an evening dress instead hahaha. (Photo start from Left: Me, Justin, Kevin, Kelly & Thomas)

Material used:PP: Teresa Collins & Making Memory
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Prima Say it in studs, Brads, AC Thickers

1 comment:

liliput said...

Lovely layout :) all the elements match and compliment each other :)